Please kindly note that foreign participants or guests of the competition — residents of countries beyond the borders of the Russian Federation — are required to obtain Russian entrance visas.
Citizens of European Union not later than 21 days before your entry and preferably even earlier, send the following information to Russian Swimming Federation for attention of Marina Kolmykova firstname.lastname@example.org and Copy to the Organizing Committee office for attention of Alina Kuznetsova email@example.com.
- Your first and last names (all names as in Passport)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of residence
- Passport number
- Date of passport issue
- Validity of the passport (passports must be valid for six months beyond the date the traveler will exit Russian Federation)
- Place of employment (full name of the organization) with full address, telephone, fax
- Date of entry to/departure from Russia
- Name of the border crossing point of the Russian Federation (for example Domodedovo airport Moscow)
- Other cities for visit or destination (Saint Petersburg+ others in case of transit, for example Moscow).
Please note there is a limited number of flights between EU and Russia and most of them are operating to/from Moscow airports only. There are connecting flights with Turkish Airlines via Istanbul operating to Saint Petersburg. Before purchasing your ticket, please carefully check actual operating flights with your travel agent/advisor.
Saint-Petersburg Liteiny pr. 61, office 18
tel: +7 (812) 973 62 82,+7 (812) 273 96 36, fax: +7 (812) 719 80 17